Most of the developed countries offer this working holiday maker programme. This working holiday offer young people to stay in those countries for one to three years depending the country’s visa offer, legally and work and travel around that country, to visit and live in any city or country side and work there, earn money and spend it. This Programe is suitable for young people who are unmarried and willing to see and experience that country. What most important is the Host country expect the young person to leave their country at the end of the working holiday period or before. As many thirld world country people use this as a mean for entering in a country and live there permanantly, many countries stopped this working holiday maker programmes for third world countries. And most of the working holiday maker visa offering countries have guidelines and help young people to find ways to Jobs and accomodation through official and external websites. Also they offer country facts and weather conditions, language teaching and many more for the young people to have their stay pleasent.

Holiday Makers in Uk

What is the Working Holidaymaker Scheme?
The Working Holidaymaker Scheme is an arrangement where a person aged between 17 and 30 can come to the UK for an extended holiday of up to two years. You can work for up to 12 months of your holiday, but the holiday should be the main reason for your stay, not the work.

How do I qualify as a working holidaymaker?
You must be able to show that you:

  • are a citizen of a country listed in Appendix 3 of the Immigration Rules, a British Overseas Territories citizen, a British Overseas citizen or a British National (Overseas)
  • are aged between 17 and 30
  • want to come to the UK for an extended holiday, and intend to take employment as part of your holiday for no more than 12 months during your stay
  • do not intend to set yourself up in or run a business, or work as a professional sportsperson during your stay
  • are single, or that you are married to, or the civil partner of someone who also qualifies as a working holidaymaker and you plan to take the working holiday together
  • do not have any dependent children aged five or over, or who will be five before your holiday ends
  • can support yourself in the UK without needing any help from public funds
  • have not spent time in the UK on a previous working holidaymaker visa, and
  • intend to leave the UK at the end of your holiday.

You must get a visa before you travel to the UK as a working holidaymaker.

More Information is Here.